Nurse - Cherry Hill
I am the building nurse at Cherry Hill Elementary and Early Education Center. My true passion is in nursing and my main focus and goal is to provide the best student and family-centered care possible. I am proud to be a certified school nurse at New Lenox School District 122 where student health and safety is considered a main priority.
- Lewis University: BSN and Registered Nurse License
- University of Illinois at Chicago: Professional Educators License as a Certified School Nurse
Years in Nursing:
- I have been a registered nurse for 8 years. I have experience in the hospital setting and pediatric home healthcare in addition to school nursing. My previous experiences have been very applicable to school nursing.
- I have been working at New Lenox School District 122 since 2018.
- Illinois Association of School Nursing
- National Association of School Nursing
- Illinois School Nurse Certification
- Hearing and Vision Screening Certification
- Management of Diabetes in School
- CPR & AED Certified
- Camping, kayaking, fishing, hiking, reading, and spending time with friends and family.