Resource and Instructional - Liberty Jr. High
Google Classroom Help:
If your child is having difficulty remembering how to use Google Classroom, follow these steps:
1. Go to the New Lenox School District web page
2. Click on Parents and Students at the top of the screen
3. Scroll down to Student Technology Portal
4. Choose Google apps
5. Sign in to Google Apps
6. Use your school username and password (Student ID)
7. This should put them on the Google page
8. In the right hand corner are 9 little squares, click on that.
9. Click on MORE in the bottom of the window that will appear.
10. Then click on Classroom. That will put them on the place to see the classroom page.
That should get you in Google Classroom. In the upper left hand corner, it should have
student first and last firstname.lastname@example.org
If it doesn't and it shows a g-mail account, try clicking on the email address. It should give you the option of changing it. They have to be in their student account to use Google classroom.
QUIZLET.COM - is a good online review that many students enjoy. After you sign on, click on your class folder on the left-hand side of the page.