4th Grade - Oster-Oakview
Homeroom Student Schedule
9:50-10:20-Specials (PE, Music, Art)
Refer to Google Classroom for class materials and updates.
~ Mrs. Kettelson
Your child should be bringing their assignment notebook and portfolio home nightly.
Please check your child's assignment notebook nightly to assure that your child is completing their assignments and sign it.
Peg Board Puzzle
Box Up Puzzle
Lifeboat to Mars
Playing on the Internet is fun. Make sure you stay safe. Follow the guidelines below every time you go on the Internet. Remember to also discuss these guidelines with Mom or Dad. The most important safety guideline is to get your parent’s permission every time you visit the Internet.
Internet Safety Guidelines:
1. Always ask your parents before going online.
2. Be polite when talking to people online.
3. Don't give out personal information like your name, address or phone number, or school name on the Internet.
4. Stop right away if you read something that upsets you and tell your parents.
5. Never send pictures to anyone from the Internet without parent permission.
6. Never meet an Internet friend in person without parent permission.
7. Don't open emails that are upsetting to you and don't open emails from people you don't know.
8. Tell your parents if you are being bullied online or if you see someone else being bullied online.
9. Don't copy other website's work as your own.