4th Grade - Oster-Oakview
ReadyGEN is an integrated and well-balanced approach to reading and writing instruction for Grades K-6 classrooms. Authentic texts with modeling and teacher-directed activities drive learning and motivate readers. Students read authentic literary and informational texts. Instruction focuses on reading, writing, speaking, and listening in response to authentic texts.
Visit Sheppard Software to play Language Arts games to work on grammar/reading skills.
Visit Spellingcity to play games and practice your spelling words.
Visit Interactive Sites for Education to practice grammar/reading skills.
G R A M M A R
Grammar Games/Activity Links
- Planting Sentences Game (2 players)
- Sentence or Fragment?
- Sentence Clubhouse
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Types of Sentences Quiz
- SchoolHouse Rock - Interjections
- Subject and Predicate SchoolHouse Rock Video
- Subject/Predicate Song
- Grammaropolis Video
- Conjunctions SchoolHouse Rock Video
- Preposition Schoolhouse Rock Video
- Preposition Lesson and practice quiz
- Preposition Basketball
- Prepostition Maze Game
- Nouns Schoolhouse Rock Video
- Noun Sort
- Plural Noun Game
- Pronouns Schoolhouse Rock Videos
- Pronoun Games
- Adjective Schoolhouse Rock Video
- Pick-It: Adjective Game
- Grammaropolis - Verbs