Working at District 122
The Board of Education and administration of District 122 is looking for motivated, enthusiastic teachers who:
- Possess high expectations for student achievement
- Believe all students can learn
- Believe students learn best when engaged in the process of learning
- Believe in peer collaboration as a means of improvement of instruction
- Possess knowledge regarding the application of technology to instruction
- Understand that communication with the home is a vital component to a child's education
- Love children and make decisions based on child-centeredness
District 122 is proud of the fact that a vast majority of our students have consistently scored above the national average on the standardized tests.
Click the blue bars below to explore currently available employment opportunities and necessary application paperwork.